Switching London to Linux
About This Episode
Steve from RedHat kicks off this hour with a howto on Ansible. We also take your calls and in them talk to Peter from London & pick his brain about switching people to Linux.
Plus some Google Glass news!
-- The Cliff Notes --
- How to automate your system administration tasks with Ansible | Opensource.com
- Netflix Throttle Megathread : verizon
- Why do enterprise environments typically choose to deploy Red Hat or CentOS instead of Ubuntu or Debian? [X-Post /r/sysadmin] : linux
- Google Glass 2.0 Is a Startling Second Act | WIRED
- Hostwinds Web Hosting Services
-- Stay In Touch --
Find all the resources for this show on the Ask Noah Dashboard
Need more help than a radio show can offer? Altispeed provides commercial IT services and they’re excited to offer you a great deal for listening to the Ask Noah Show. Call today and ask about the discount for listeners of the Ask Noah Show!
asknoah [at] jupiterbroadcasting.com
-- Twitter --